top of page

Apply for HAWO

Apply for Honorary Animal Welfare Officer.

The more HAWOs of dedication, integrity and compassion we have, the safer are our animals. Therefore our petition:

Do please print and completely fill in the enclosed form, attach a picture , get it countersigned by anyone in KAWB, Animal Husbandry , SPCA or KAWB. Please do put down a short list of your activities on rescue or cruelty prevention and d send it by registered post or courier with a DD/check fr ₹500 to AWBI.


Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Govt. of India (Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying)

NIAW Campus, 42 KM Mile Stone, Delhi-Agra Highway

NH-2, Ballabhgarh, Haryana-121004

Xerox/scan a copy fr your records.

Good luck!

184 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page